Tuesday 15 November 2011

Wedding song update

Hi all,
very quick update before I go to bed. Think we're going to drop Accidentally in Love from the potentials list, just because having thought about it, it does have connotations that could be deemed to be a bit inappropriate for a wedding (i.e. I noticed they used the track on Queer as Folk). Never mind, was still fun to sing :)

Instead we've come up with another 2 (or 3) tracks which seem promising:

Songbird by Eva Cassidy/All Angels (I'm not sure who's version I like best)
Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse (extremely acoustic version)

We've also thought of another Firehouse track we both like (I think it's called I only live for you or something along those lines), but it's very melodic and well suited the guitar and a church setting so could be a potential...

Tom's started learning the guitar to Love of a Lifetime and it does sound really nice (albeit reminiscent of the Axis of Awesome's Four Chord Song):



Anyway, just wanted to update you on (minimal) progress to date.
Will prob write more tomorrow as I'm off then (yippee!)
Catch you all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment