Saturday 12 November 2011

Lonestar - Amazed (video)

Ok, so I've decided the best way to figure out what to sing at the wedding was to just swallow my nerves and make some videos of me singing the various options I have so far so you guys can give me some feedback.

The first one is Lonestar, Amazed (I thought of this last night as we were watching my friend Victoria's wedding DVD and it was their first dance).

Please note that I'm not accustomed to video-ing myself so if I look awkward it's because I'm nervous. Plus I pull funny faces while I sing and it's distracting watching myself gurn into my phone. But the sound quality is about as good as I could have hoped for whilst singing over the original on youtube, and even though my timing is a little off in places I'm putting that down to only just learning the words today so I know I can do better!


If you like it, hate it, or just think I've plain crucified it, please just let me know as I don't want to embarrass myself on the day! Honesty is always the best policy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment