Sunday 29 January 2012

Crunchy Garlic Chicken and Fattoush

As a follow up to my earlier post about the Cooking Challenge 2012, here's a couple of photos of tonight's cooking:

Jamie Oliver's recipe for Crunchy Garlic Chicken which I served with Ravinder Bhogal's recipe for Fattoush and crumbled over with feta cheese:

Chicken fillets, flattened and coated, waiting to go in the oven
Frying the pitta bread for the fattoush
I baked the chicken in the oven at it's highest temp for about 20 minutes (turning every now and then) but just to be sure it was absolutely cooked all the way through, I snipped it into strips and fried it in a tbsp of olive oil for a couple of minutes before serving on top of the fattoush.






Really yummy and easy.... if anyone wants the recipes, let me know!




Bye for now!
xx

1 comment: